The AT&T email was launched by an American telecom multinational Company. With amazing features and high speed, it allows users to send or receive emails. However, some users of AT&T mail forget their password which they can reset through given steps. If users remember the security questions it is easy to recover their mail password. Might be in case users don’t remember the security questions then they can get the help of AT&T customer care number. This number is 24 X 7 open for all users. AT&T email users can also update the security questions with an answer if they forget it.
Simple steps to reset the AT&T mail password:
- Go to the page of Forgot Password.
- Now you need to choose Password.
- Here you will ask to enter full AT&T email address with the last
- Here you need to click on
- Choose “I’ll answer my security questions” from the drop-down menu.
- Now the term is to answer the security question which you set to your AT&T account.
- Again to click to continue.
- Next, you have to follow the prompt to create the password.
- Now you will get a confirmation message to reset the password. This password would be temporary therefore you need to change the password once again.
- Reset the password with the temporary password of AT&T email.
If you want to skip the security question then you need to follow the steps mention below. For this step must have registered mobile number with email or recovery email address. After getting temporary password users need to reset their account password.
The email AT&T has high-tech security options, therefore, it may be possible that users find trouble to reset the email password. Through the tech support team, all technical problem will be dissolved Users need to just try AT&T technical support number 1-800-234-6190 which is 24 X 7 open for all users. Through the customer care service users can ask for solution instantly because users provide their service day & night.